Internship: Software Test Engineer for Healthcare solutions
Do you like the idea of quality-assuring mission-critical software? Then seize this opportunity and apply for an internship as a Software Test Engineer at Systematic!
Build your professional prowess
As a Software Test Engineer Intern, you help to quality-assure our products. We work in a professional and inspiring environment with exciting challenges, participating for example in system testing, bug hunting and requirements analyses within software testing. As a Systematic Intern, you will therefore be helping to create concrete value for our customers. You will work on the projects Columna Flow or Columna CIS as part of Healthcare, our business unit dedicated to supporting workflows for caregivers, nurses and doctors etc. and which allows users to focus on what is most important – providing the best possible care. In addition to your team, you will become part of an Intern network with other Interns at Systematic, providing you with a rich opportunity to network across the organisation. At Systematic, we pride ourselves on having a corporate culture where it should be fun going to work.
Get insight into the entire development phase
As a Test Engineer at Systematic, you will be given a solid introduction into qualifying and assuring software and why this is so important. You will also acquire considerable know-how about testing, giving you a good overall picture of the entire development phase. Your daily tasks will therefore involve:
- Participating in daily Scrum meetings
- Being part of a permanent development team
- Working on and qualifying features
- Collaborating closely with Test Engineers, Test Managers, Developers, Architects and Project Managers
- Creating and conducting test cases based on requirements and user stories
- Producing defects and then clarifying them
- Implementing test automation
You are our next intern
If you are currently studying Software Development, Information Technology (Cand.it.), Health Technology, Computer Science or similar at BSc or MSc level. At the same time, we envisage that:
- You have a flair for analytical tasks
- You can work independently, but also as part of a team
- You are responsible, curious and work in a structured manner
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English. It is an advantage if you speak Danish as well, but this is not a requirement
During your internship, you can expect to gain practical experience with some of the following technologies and methods:
- Automation framework (Selenium, Cypress, Espresso, Playwright)
- HTML CSS
The internship lasts five months, starting in February 2024. The internship is a full-time position, but we are flexible with regard to your studies and ECTS points requirements. This is a paid internship if your studies allow. When applying, please include your CV as well as your exam certificates. We work with security-classified projects, and therefore, as a Systematic employee, you must have a clean criminal record and have lived in a NATO/EU country for the past seven years. If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us on tel. +45 89 43 20 00 and ask for Rebecca Johannsen, Senior Test Project Manager. We will be assessing job applications as we receive them, as we are keen to fill the position as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.