Do you have a keen interest in software engineering? And would you like a chance to put your theoretical skills to the test while working to enable a wind powered future? In KK Wind Solutions, we are looking for talented candidates to join our
2018 Fall Internship Programme. So, if you are looking for an opportunity to start a global career, join us and get the chance to:
- Tailor your internship to your interests and skill set - collaborating with your mentor to define how we can make your internship an exciting match.
- Contribute to significant projects and make an impact on both the company and department.
- Learn from highly skilled colleagues and build a strong network across the organization.
Ready for a career in wind power?
At KK Wind Solutions, we are passionate about designing, producing and servicing innovative solutions that push the boundaries of wind power. We have done so for more than 35 years thanks to our more than 800 highly skilled and dedicated employees. We employ the best talent to stay at the forefront of the renewables industry, and we work in collaboration with our customers to achieve the greatest possible impact: a more competitive and profitable wind industry and a meaningful contribution to global sustainability.
The project you will be taking on will typically address a specific issue, often client related, but it could also be related to internal tools, systems or technologies we wish to explore. You will play an active part in choosing the subject and once the framework has been set, it is up to you to come up with a solution - finding the necessary resources and input along the way.
Thus, your time here will be spent on:
- Software design and implementation
- Project management
- Research -both online and within the company
- Talking to colleagues throughout the organization
With a natural curiosity, you have a knack for finding solutions, and you are not afraid to try and explore new things. At the same time, you can take cues from your peers, and you are able to find a sounding board among your cross-functional colleagues.
- Ideally, you are pursuing an B.Sc. or M.Sc. in software engineering, control engineering, computer science or similar.
- You have solid analytical skills and the ability to work with complex data.
- You have strong communication skills in English both orally and written as this is our corporate language.
- You thrive working in a technical environment and business.
What can you expect when interning in KK Wind Solutions?
We offer an informal and global work environment where we collaborate cross-functionally. As an intern, you will be assigned a mentor who is ready to help you throughout your internship. At KK Wind Solutions, we want to improve our customers’ business and provide unique solutions to their needs. This is what our mission: “We innovate to integrate” is all about. As an intern, this gives you the opportunity to work at the forefront of the wind power industry and use your insight to make a real difference.
Join our software engineering team
You will join an experienced software team with colleagues based in Denmark and India respectively. In Denmark, we are 10 colleagues working with very different areas ranging from embedded software to data accumulation systems and wind turbine specific software. As an intern, you will be assigned a specific and relevant project which you will take full ownership of and drive on your own. The rest of the team is of course ready to provide you with professional feedback.
Please attach your exam results together with your cover letter and CV.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder