Internship as Software Developer - Developing the SW tool chain
Are you ready to experiment and enable development of digital products for the future of Grundfos? A key to deliver high quality software in a fast pace is having a world class automated software tool chain. If you wish to develop your skills, learn about our products and applications and using the latest technology, this is your chance.
We are based in our Application Platform Software Department in Bjerringbro, and we are part of our large, international software organization of 110 colleagues. Through Scrum and sprints, you and your colleagues will develop our platform and tools and push it into products - with us, your ideas count! This is your chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment.
”Having a world class software tool chain capable of continuous integration and continuous delivery is key for enabling fast delivery of high quality software. The software tool chain is improved constantly. Visualization of the steps through the software pipe line is important to give the transparency of the tool chain’s performance” says Martin, Lead Systems Engineer.
Develop the digital future
You will have the opportunity to work with the newest technology, experiment and contribute to the development of our releases of the platform. Especially you will enhance the software pipe line, enabling Grundfos’ abilities to optimize their software work flows. Grundfos is looking at integrating the Eiffel Protocol into its software pipeline. You will do so in close collaboration with other developers in Denmark, India and China.
Together, you will:
- Analyze how Eiffel can integrate with the existing software pipe line
- Identify the benefits Eiffel bring to Grundfos
- Adapt the embedded software to support a simplified configuration management
- Verify the solution
What do you need to apply?
- You are in the end of your bachelor’s in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or perhaps studying to become an Information Technologist
- Desire to build high quality solutions and expand your knowledge
- You want to work with embedded software development in all phases of the development process enhancing the work flow
- You want to work with the toolchain enabling fast pace in our development teams
- It is a plus if you know Git and/or Jira
- You speak and write English effortlessly
"On a personal level, you know how to collaborate with colleagues across countries and cultures as well as with customers. And you understand the importance of expanding your knowledge and network. Rather than waiting for things to happen, you take a proactive approach, finding answers and creating solutions.”
We imagine the internship starting in February 2020, depending on your study plan.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Manager Ann Britt Andersen on +45 2476 6731 or Lead Systems Engineer Martin Kitchen on +45 6042 9704. The internship will be structured according to your educational demands.
If this job sounds interesting to you, please send your resume and cover letter today by clicking on the link “Ansøg/ apply here”. Application deadline is November 1st, 2019.
We look forward to hear from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.