Are you ready to experiment and develop digital products for the future of Grundfos? In Grundfos, we take development to the next level using IoT and digitalization as central elements. If you wish to develop your skills, learn about our products and applications and using the latest technology, this is your chance.
We are based in our Common Application Department in Bjerringbro, and we are part of our large, international software organization of 110 colleagues. Through Scrum and sprints, you and your colleagues will develop our platform and tools and push it into products – with us, your ideas count! This is your chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally, therefore we want to adapt your time with us to your interests.
”Everyone in this team will be able to influence the way we work together and with stakeholders. The platform activities we work on is receiving great attention from top management and will be essential in digitizing our product portfolio. There will be a lot to learn, and your challenge will be to understand the products and systems to enhance them with the platform.” says Allan, SW Director.
Develop the digital future
You will have the opportunity to work with the newest technology, experiment and contribute to the development of our releases of the platform. You will do so in close collaboration with other developers in Denmark, India and China.
Together, you will:
- Create simple solutions to complex challenges
- Develop the embedded software
- Verify the solution
- Develop the toolchain around to support it
What do you need to apply?
- You are in the end of your bachelor’s in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or perhaps studying to become an Information Technologist
- Desire to build high quality solutions and expand your knowledge
- You want to work with embedded software development in all phases of the development process – requirements, design, implementation, testing and verification
- You want to work with the toolchain enabling fast pace in our development teams
- It is a plus if you know Git and/or Jira
- You speak and write English effortlessly
"On a personal level, you know how to collaborate with colleagues across countries and cultures as well as with customers. And you understand the importance of expanding your knowledge and network. Rather than waiting for things to happen, you take a proactive approach, finding answers and creating solutions.” Allan says.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact SW Director, Allan Agerholm on +45 6120 5139. The internship will be structured according to your educational demands.
If this job sounds interesting to you, please send your resume and cover letter today by clicking on the link “Ansøg/ Apply”.
We are l forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder