Internship - Robot Engineer
Seasony was founded with the belief that robotics and automation are the keys to a future of vertical farming. Our goal is to enable vertical farming to be profitable, scalable, efficient, and pave the way for a sustainable agricultural transformation.
Get your hands dirty working on the very edge of robotics software with ROS2. You will be working with experienced robot developers in a startup environment, solving challenges critical for the overall functions of the robot.
We are looking for someone who:
- Excited about working on the very front of robotics software.
- Is ready to use and challenge their own knowledge in robotics on a real mobile robot.
- Would like to learn how the interdisciplinary fields of designing, building and testing robot software on real robots to work in industry.
- Is excited about ROS2 and the potential it brings to the robotics world.
- Is interested in learning from some of the smartest robotics developers in the country.
Tasks you’ll be involved in:
- Programming and testing navigation, localization, and mapping algorithms on mobile robots.
- Working with ROS2 and Nav2.
What do we offer:
- An attractive internship in a small and agile team, with continuous guidance and help from the team.
- A workplace in an innovation hub in BetaFactory, Sydhavnen.
- Being part of a team where you learn to work with fast iterations in a startup-like environment.
The internship is unpaid and the duration will be set to match the requirements set by your line of study. For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.