Internship in Product Portfolio Optimisation & Excellence
Are you looking for an internship in the Spring 2022? Would you like to kick-start your career working with cross-functional projects challenging and optimising the way Grundfos works in the Product Management part of the organisation?
This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds as you do an internship focusing on streamlining the Grundfos product portfolio within our four Performance Units (PUs). In collaboration with the Product Line Managers and various stakeholders across the organisation, our team works in sprints of 6-8 weeks. The target of a sprint is to identify and decide on products that can be removed from the existing product portfolio simplifying our offerings to customers and make the product portfolio easier to maintain and handle internally. In parallel to running the sprints we are developing and implementing processes and tools to make recommendations come true and strengthen product pruning and complexity reduction as a sustainable discipline across Grundfos.
You become part of the Product Portfolio Optimisation & Excellence department, which is a team of six highly dedicated colleagues. We focus on utilising our individual competences and strengths and a close collaboration in the team is of high value. This way we achieve a high team spirit and achieve the best result for Grundfos. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team and hear about your ideas. We guarantee both a professional and personal development in an informal environment.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential – as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will do your internship. We imagine that you will contribute with your competences within the Product Portfolio Pruning & Optimisation activities. More specifically, you will find yourself in a “management consulting” role and will:
- Be part of sprints where you a.o. will collect and analyse data, engage in workshops with stakeholders across different functions to generate and mature pruning and optimisation ideas, and finally document outcomes and prepare decision-making materials
- Be part of enhancing the product pruning discipline a.o. developing and implementing processes and tools in close collaboration with stakeholders and users, facilitating workshops, and training of colleagues in new processes and tools
We expect the internship will start January 2022 and end in June 2022. You will be working for 37 hours per week either at our headquarter in Bjerringbro but with the flexibility to work days from home as well. We are of course ready to schedule your working hours around exams and school work.
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at master level within engineering or business (in its broadest sense) and have a structured and analytical mindset
- Ability to work with big datasets – Excel and PowerPoint comes easy to you
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- You have grades in the highest quartile
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. Joining us in your internship, you too can drive this change while improving both your skills and resume. You become part of one big powerful team in an inspiring, learning environment - an opportunity you do not want to miss.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Director Product Portfolio Optimisation, Jesper Uldall Nielsen at +45 24766715.
If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter. We expect interviews to be held on an ongoing basis, so therefore we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible by clicking on the link “Apply for this job”. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.