Internship at Procurement
Procurement at Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S is a fast developing organization with high impact on the overall business...
Procurement at Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S is a fast developing organization with high impact on the overall business. Due to the fast growth, globalization and increasing challenges there is a lot of potential and need to increase the efficiency of the overall Procurement organization.
Therefore, we are looking for talented and highly motivated interns to support our team in Denmark for a period of minimum five to six months.
Would you like to know how Procurement is done in an innovative, global company at the leading edge of green technology? Are you eager to support our team for a period of five or six months? Why not tackle the first hurdle on your way to a professional career with an internship in Procurement, while you are still studying? Join us and discover the multinational world of Siemens Gamesa!
Within the Strategic Procurement organization we offer a variety of internship positions with the following responsibilities:
- As an intern in the Procurement Commodity Management team you will support the Commodity Managers in their daily work of preparing for negotiations and approving suppliers. Your tasks will include data analysis, preparations for negotiations and following up on supplier performance
- As an intern in the Procurement Methods, Strategy & Processes team you will support, implement and monitor process tools and standards in order to enhance our effectiveness and efficiency. In addition to this, you will support the team in regards to Change Management activities (incl. process documentation, implementation of updated versions, integration of systems and workflows). Furthermore, the support of Claim Managers in the validation of claim cases and creation of regularly KPI reports could be part of your job
- As an intern in the Procurement Controlling team you will engage in the global purchase performance controlling, support the procurement cost transparency analyses and in general drive forward the procurement performance controlling
By joining our team, you will be granted an unique opportunity to gain practical knowledge of Procurement activities in a global technology company, as well as to apply your theoretical knowledge to practical situations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are enrolled in a business education e.g. Bachelor or Master in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Finance or Business Intelligence and you hold competencies within the field of handling large-scale of data, databases etc.
- Working experience within larger industrial companies (period of minimum 4 months, e.g. apprenticeship, internship, trainee, working student) is not mandatory, but it will be perceived as an advantage
- You are an Excel and Power Point super user and preferably you have experience with VBA programming
- You possess excellent English skills, both orally and in writing
- You hold excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- You are a dedicated team player, goal oriented, self-driven and well-structured
- We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply for the job in English via the "Ansøg" link found on this page. Please note that we will reply by email.
Your English application should include:
- Cover Letter including start date
- References and Certificate of Matriculation
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Skriv venligst i din ansøgning, at du har set jobbet hos Jobfinder