Internship at Novo Nordisk
Are you driven by teamwork and a desire to overcome cross-functional challenges in the factory of the future? Are you looking for an opportunity to build hands-on experience with emerging digital technology?
Join us as an intern in Novo Nordisk, and you’ll be able to work with peers and experts in fields across the value chain as you put your education into practice.
We are looking for interns to support our ongoing modern technology journey by developing solutions that help us access and act on data more effectively, reduce the impact of repetitive manual tasks, and enable our team to make the best decisions regarding safety and quality. We are looking to fill several positions in departments across the factory, and different departments have different needs! If you have interest or experience in any of the processes or systems below, we will work to find the right fit. Depending on your interest and experience, you could work in one of the following areas:
- Aseptic Production (Wash & Sterilization or Filling)
- Finished Production (Assembly or Packaging)
- Production Quality Support
- Supply Chain
- Procurement and Finance
- Lean & Six Sigma Support
You will work closely with members of your department to understand the biggest challenges in your area and develop solutions to overcome them. These solutions might include improving access to data from our existing systems; building new data models; visualising data in new ways; creating mobile apps; using augmented reality; developing hardware or software robots; or maybe something else entirely!
Throughout your time, you will part of a program to support all modern technology-focused interns across the site. Here you will build close connections not only to your “home” department but to interns working on similar projects in other departments, as well as to experienced subject matter experts in the larger Novo Nordisk world.
- Internship Period: 6 months, with an option to extend 6 months
- Salary: 12.000 DKK/month
- Working Hours: 18-37 hours/week (please state availability in cover letter)
- Start Date: 1 February, with some flexibility
- A Danish work permit is required
- English is required for all positions. Danish is a plus.
- Workplace: Hillerød, Denmark, with the possibility to work from home multiple days/week
You are currently studying for a degree in Engineering, Finance, Communications, or similar. More importantly, you have demonstrated an interest in working closely with users to understand how new technology can most effectively solve existing challenges. You show a customer-focused mindset and an ability to translate complex inputs into clear and concise outputs. You are able to drive solutions from ideation to implementation, and you’re not afraid to adjust course as you learn. You are confident or curious in any of the following areas:
- Data access and architecture (e.g., AWS, Azure, SQL, Dataverse)
- Data analysis and science (e.g., Excel, Python, R, Alteryx, SAS JMP)
- Data visualisation (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI, Grafana)
- Process Automation (e.g., UiPath, Power Automate)
- Collaborative robotics (e.g., Universal Robots, machine vision, machine learning)
- Mechanical design and simulation (e.g., SolidWorks)
- Mobile app development (e.g., Power Apps)
- Virtual or augmented reality (e.g., HoloLens)
- Digital communication (e.g., SharePoint)
- Lean or Six Sigma
About the site
Our facility is responsible for aseptic and finished production of medicines for over 170 countries. To meet the needs of our patients around the world, we rely on a combination of modern technology and an experienced, engaged workforce.
If you want to know more about the positions, please reach out to Digital Transformation Lead Brendan Fitzpatrick at +45 3075 7830.
December 15th, 2021
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder