Founded in 2018, Seasony was founded with the belief that robotics and automation are the keys to a future of vertical farming. We are developing the autonomous robot Watney. Driving around in the vertical farm, Watney will lift trays up and down from the racks, take care of the produce and make sure everything looks like it ought to.
To grow our R&D team, we are looking for an intern to support the development of our first product. You will support our CTO and the rest of the R&D team in developing our mobile vertical farmer robot and focus on tasks such as:
- Mechanical design of robotic components including everything from initial design, detailed modelling and manufacturing.
- Optimizing existing mechanical infrastructure
- Possibility to work on battery pack, charging station and many other projects with electrical and mechanical interfaces, along with advanced robotic gripping.
- You will get the opportunity to strengthen your robotics capabilities in the best possible way, by working and developing a robot for industrial use.
- You are a flexible and open-minded team player
- You are eager to learn more about robotics and industrial robotics
- Currently studying for a degreein Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics engineering
- You are fluent in professional English
- Fluency in Danish is a plus but not a must
- An attractive internship in a small and agile team.
- A workplace in an innovation hub in BETAFACTORY in South Habour, Copenhagen.
- In-house fully equipped metal, wood and electronics workshop.
- Fully equipped fablab (3d printers, laser cutters etc.)
- A flexible workplace with a young founder team
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.