(Internship) Mechanical Engineer
Seasony was founded with the belief that robotics and automation are the keys to a future of vertical farming. Our goal is to enable vertical farming to be profitable, scalable, efficient and pave the way for a sustainable agricultural transformation.
You get to shape mechanical elements of the robot, both static and dynamic components. Working directly with our senior mechanical engineer and the rest of the engineering team you will quickly gain knowledge and know-how in a fast-paced startup.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is excited about mechanical design both static and dynamic
- Is structured in their design and methodology
- Is enthusiastic about mechanical design and proud of their work
- Would like to learn more about designing, building and testing industrial solutions for mobile robotics
- Who is comfortable with 3D printing and would like to get better at it
- Can work fast and in an iterative way
- Is not afraid to use their hands in the workshop when needed
Tasks you’ll be involved in:
- Designing, drawing, manufacturing and testing mechanical components for robotics
- Working with dynamic mechanical components such as motors, linear rails and more
- Building test-setups for rigorous testing of mechanical components
- Assist the mechanical team in projects and tasks with great responsibility
- Creating and discussing solutions with mechanical engineers
- Interdisciplinary discussions with mechanical, robotics and software engineers but also business and web development colleagues
- Daily standup meetings and SCRUM planning
What do we offer:
- An attractive internship in a small and agile team, with continuous guidance and help from the team.
- To work with product with a clear goal to better the world we live in and make it more sustainable
- Work with people who are extremely strong in each of their fields
- A workplace in an innovation hub in Trifolium, Sydhavnen.
- Being part of a team where you learn to work with fast iterations in a startup like environment
The internship is unpaid and the duration will be set to match the requirements set by your line of study.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.