Internship as a mechanical engineer
Are you looking for an internship in spring 2022? And would you like to turn your theoretical toolbox into practical experience working with frontend technology innovation and mechanical engineering? This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds as you do an internship focusing on frontend innovation. You become part of an interdisciplinary innovation team, with 5-9 colleagues responsible for identifying future technology opportunities. As a part of our team, we guarantee a steep learning curve and we look forward to sharing our knowledge with you – and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential – as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will do your internship. During the internship you will be working as part of an interdisciplinary team and participate in idea generation and the designing of mechanical components and prototypes. More specifically, you will:
- Participate in ideation.
- Suggest and compare different solution strategies for given ideas.
- Use CAD design systems to design new mechanical solutions.
The internship will be during the spring 2022 with a duration of 4-6 months. You will be working for 37 hours/week in our R&D function in headquarter, but we are of course ready to schedule your working hours around exams and school work. Your daily work will be in Bjerringbro, possibly working from home 1-2 days per week.
Why do you need to apply?
Why do you need to apply:
- You are studying at bachelor or master level within mechanical engineering and possess knowledge within mechanical designing and evaluation of mechanical concepts.
- You like to be part of an agile team and challenge yourself with creative tasks.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. Joining us in your internship, you too can drive this change while improving both your skills and resume. You become part of one big powerful team in an inspiring learning environment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Lead Engineer , Christian Smith at +45 24 25 47 82. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than November 2021 by clicking on the link “Apply for this job”. We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible, as we are continuously evaluating the received applications. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.