This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds as you do an internship focusing on developing cutting edge CAD tools for our Product Development. You become part of Mechanical Design & Simulations. Here, we are 12 colleagues responsible for Advanced Mechanical simulations and CAD. As a part of our team, we guarantee a steep learning curve and we look forward to sharing our knowledge with you – and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential – as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will do your internship. We imagine that you will work with developing and improving our design methods within Parametric CAD design, to use within mechanical simulations.
More specifically, you will:
- Work with Advanced CAD Design and simulations
- Development of design tools and processes
- Mechanical Simulations and optimization
We expect the internship will start in August and ends in December. You will be working for 37 hours per week at our headquarters in Bjerringbro, but we are of course ready to schedule your working hours around exams and school work. There is a possibility of working from home on agreed days.
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at Bachelor or Master level within Mechanical Engineering and possess knowledge within CAD Modelling and automation skills.
- Understanding of mechanical design and simulation.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. Joining us in your internship, you too can drive this change while improving both your skills and resume. You become part of one big powerful team in an inspiring, learning environment - an opportunity you do not want to miss.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Structural Specialist, Jakob Møller at
If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than May 1st by clicking on the link “Apply for this job”. We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder