Internship for Hardware Engineering team
At EPOS we believe in premium quality in everything we do to give our customers a perfect sound experience, supreme wearing comfort and a genuine design of our headsets. With our headsets, our customers answer millions of calls each day, explore virtual gaming worlds, or simply relax with their favorite music on the move. Our headsets love the ears of our customers, and our customers love our headsets.
This has resulted in a strong and stable growth of our business, and we are now looking for YOU, a dedicated and smart student intern who would like to join our HW development team for design verification and hardware testing. You will get a chance to build and be part of our product hardware test, there will be ad-hoc tasks like product modification involving working with soldering and replacing components. During our development of new products, each module in the electrical design gets thoroughly tested. Our interns are participating in the verification when the task has the right complexity, and the intern has the competence needed. You will become part of our Hardware team working within the field of Electronics, Automation, and hardware testing.
So in your daily work you will:
- Participate in building and test hardware for our different product platform.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks in the HW Lab like soldering and product modification.
- Be part of the team meetings and give input for improvements.
Preferably, you bring the following skills with you:
- It is a requirement that you are still enrolled in a relevant educational background – studying electrical or acoustical engineering.
- You have practical flair working with lab-setups and soldering does not scare you.
- As a person you are stable, flexible, open-minded, structured, solution-oriented & self-driven.
As an intern you can look forward to working in a dynamic and international environment, where achieving premium quality is a main target. In this position, you will go beyond theory and get hands-on experience within our hardware development. The internship will run in 2022 from mid-January or start February with 37 hours per week.
Join the team
If you have any questions regarding the job, please call Head of HW development Torben Laursen at +45 25 52 51 30. Please submit your application in English only and note that we only accept applications via our online recruitment system. Since we are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a continuous basis, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.