Seasony believes that robotics and automation are the keys to the future of indoor farming. Our goal is to enable vertical farming to be profitable, scalable, and efficient, and pave the way for a sustainable agricultural transformation. We have developed the autonomous mobile robot Watney – tailored to the requirements of modern indoor farms. We are looking for someone to support our visual presence and help position Seasony across our sales and marketing channels. Examples include developing one-pagers for new partnerships, infographics for Linkedin marketing or visuals for our sales material. In addition you can expect to support or hardware and software development teams with visual assets and graphical support. You will be working primarily with our COO and head of strategy on a day-to-day basis.
- Hands-on experience within graphical design
- Has an eye for detail and new trends
- Experience in working in Figma - alternatively Canva or Adobe software.
- Can work independently
- You are highly structured and proactive, and you have interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English - written and spoken
It is a plus if you
- Can work in Powerpoint and make impactful presentations
- Have experience in social media marketing
- Have worked with a design system
- Have experience in running virtual workshops in e.g. Figma
- Can work with renders
What do we offer:
- Remote or hybrid position
- A lot more responsibility and impact than you will experience in internships with agencies and bigger companies
- An exciting internship in a small and agile team with an open and international culture
- Proactive coaching and development from your manager and the team
- A workplace in an innovation hub in Trifolium, Copenhagen
- Several social activities with the team throughout the year
The internship is unpaid, and the duration will be set to match the requirements set by your study program, benefits program, or personal preference.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.