(Internship) - Frontend Developer
Seasony is a startup specializing in robotic solutions for vertical farming. We’re looking for a developer, who wants to make an impact on the future of food production. Our robotics solution needs to communicate through a user-friendly frontend for vertical farm owners and operators to better enable the next wave of modern indoor farmers.
As a developer at Seasony, you’ll be challenged in a wide variety of areas:
- Understanding UX/UI design requirements and converting them to a user-facing application using React and other technologies
- Building modular and reusable components
- Producing clean, efficient code based on technical specifications
- Troubleshooting and debugging existing software
- Develop a web application that functions on multiple different platforms such as tablet and mobile
- Work together with our full-stack developer to develop a coherent and well-functioning frontend and backend
- Building and deploying applications
- Iterating and diving deep into deployed products
- Reactjs (Hook, Context API, Query)
Current stack languages:
- HTML and CSS
- An attractive internship in a small and agile team
- A workplace in an innovation hub in Copenhagen at the BetaFactory
- You will have responsibilities from day one and a big impact on how the technology is developed
- A flexible workplace with a young founder team
- A workflow where you will be able to use the latest technologies to develop powerful web-based tools for indoor farms
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.