Are you looking for an internship in autumn 2020? Are you ready to experiment and enable development of digital products for the future of Grundfos? A key to deliver high quality software in a fast pace is having a world class automated software tool chain. This is your chance to participate in the continued development of a tool chain for embedded SW.
This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds as you do an internship focusing on automated tool chain used in embedded SW development. You become part of SW Building Blocks-Application Platform department. Here, we are 14 colleagues having different responsibilities related to the platform used in the embedded products. As a part of our team, we guarantee a steep learning curve and we look forward to sharing our knowledge with you – and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential – as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will do your internship. We imagine that you will work with enhancing the automated tool chain that are used by all embedded projects. The tool chain is used for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
More specifically, you will:
- Transform the Continuous Integration pipeline to be event driven by use of the Eiffel protocol which is open-source
- Provide visualization of the Continuous Integration pipeline status
- Visualize SW component dependencies as described in yaml files
We expect the internship will start 24 August 2020 and end 22 January 2021. You will be working for 37 hours per week at our offices in Bjerringbro, but we are of course ready to schedule your working hours around exams and school work. There is a possibility of working from home on agreed days.
What do you need to apply?
- You are in the end of your bachelor’s in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or perhaps studying to become an Information Technologist
- You have a desire to build high quality solutions and expand your knowledge
- You want to work with embedded software development in all phases of the development process enhancing the work flow
- You want to work with the toolchain enabling fast pace in our development teams
- It is a plus if you know git, Jira and/or Jenkins
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. Joining us in your internship, you too can drive this change while improving both your skills and resume. You become part of one big powerful team in an inspiring, learning environment - an opportunity you do not want to miss.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Lead Systems Engineer, Martin Kitchen at +45 60 42 97 04.
If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 31 March 2020 by clicking on the link “Apply for this job”. We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.