European Energy is an international company in exponential growth. We build, operate, and sell wind farms and photovoltaic systems globally. In doing so, we contribute significantly to solving the climate challenges by reducing the world's CO2 emissions. Our head quarter is located in Søborg with a view to Copenhagen. At present we are +300 employees with 27 different nationalities. Since 2004, we have installed green energy projects for over 18 billion DKK and we have a large pipeline ahead of us.
We now offer an internship in our Grid Integration department for Spring 2022 for students at DTU, and if we find the right candidate for the internship, we can also offer full-time employment in the Grid Integration team after graduation.
The main focus of the internship will be:
- To develop simulation models of Solar Power Plants in Power Factory and PSCAD (the simulation models will be developed for a real Solar Power Plant)
- To produce the simulation models in high quality, as they will be essential for the documentation required for connecting the Solar Power Plant to the electrical grid – you will be working on a real project
- To carry out the simulations required according to the national grid code
- To develop standard simulation reports of the results, in a proper text program (Word, LaTex or others)., in a way so the simulation reports can be autogenerated with the results from the simulation models
Some or all, of the following simulations will be required according to the national grid code: Short Circuit calculations, frequency-, voltage- active- and reactive power regulation, response to voltage drops, etc. (previous reports will be provided for inspiration).
We expect that you:
- Are approaching the end of you bachelor´s or master’s degree within Electrical Engineering
- Are a strong data-analyst
- Have a high drive and can work independently
- Are not afraid to reach out and speak up when you need help to proceed
- Have a heart that beats for the climate and the green transition
You get an exciting and varied everyday life in an international company that is developing rapidly. You will become part of a dynamic and professional environment where we work with freedom under responsibility and an informal tone, and you get the opportunity to make your mark. We are working in open offices, have access to a delicious canteen, free access to fitness rooms within the building, daily fruits, and several other employee benefits.
Reference to: Niels Christian Nordentoft, Head of Grid Integration
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: HQ Søborg, Copenhagen, Denmark
If you are interested and want to have more information: Contact Recruitment Specialist, Caroline Greve Grønhøj, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder