(Internship) Electrical Engineer, Robotics
Founded in 2018, Seasony was founded with the belief that robotics and automation are the keys to a future of vertical farming. Our goal is to enable vertical farming to be profitable, scalable, and efficient, and pave the way for a sustainable agricultural transformation.
Get the opportunity to take a larger complex electrical systems and boil them down to smaller PCB form factors. You will gain practical knowledge in designing and testing PCBs and get to procure and test multiple iterations of your designs. Furthermore, you will get to program microcontrollers to work with sensors on autonomous robots
We are looking for someone who:
- Who is excited about design, building, testing, and soldering
- Is structured in their design and testing
- Is enthusiastic about electronics design and proud of their work
- Wants to work in an environment that is fast-paced and full of new learnings and fun!
Tasks you’ll be involved in:
- Schematics with DIN Rail components down to individual chips and boards
- General procurement,
- Circuit and PCT testing and adjusting design for next iterations
- Microcontroller programming for robotics and sensors in C/C++
- Daily standup meetings and SCRUM planning
- Interdisciplinary discussions with mechanical, robotics, and software engineers
What do we offer:
- An attractive internship in a small and agile team, with continuous guidance and help from the team
- To work with product with a clear goal to better the world we live in and make it more sustainable
- Work with people who are extremely strong in each of their fields
- A workplace in an innovation hub in BetaFactory, Sydhavnen
Being part of a team where you learn to work with fast iterations in a startup like environment. The internship is unpaid and the duration will be set to match the requirements set by your line of study. For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.