Internship - Electrical Engineer
Seasony was founded with the belief that robotics and automation are the keys to a future of vertical farming. Our goal is to enable vertical farming to be profitable, scalable, efficient, and pave the way for a sustainable agricultural transformation.
Get the opportunity to take a larger complex electrical systems and boil them down to smaller PCB form factors. You will gain practical knowledge in designing and testing PCBs while iterating through multiple versions to produce high-quality PCBs. Furthermore, you will get to program microcontroller to work with sensors on autonomous robots
We are looking for someone who:
- Who is excited about PCB design, testing and soldering.
- Is structured in their design and testing.
- Is enthusiastic about electronics design and proud of their work.
Tasks you’ll be involved in:
- KiCad schematics and PCB drawing.
- PCB ordering, testing and adjusting.
- Microcontroller programming for robotics and sensors in C/C++.
- Daily standup meetings and SCRUM planning.
- Interdisciplinary discussions with mechanical, robotics and software engineers.
What do we offer:
- An attractive internship in a small and agile team, with continuous guidance and help from the team.
- A workplace in an innovation hub in BetaFactory, Sydhavnen.
Being part of a team where you learn to work with fast iterations in a startup-like environment. The internship is unpaid and the duration will be set to match the requirements set by your line of study. For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.