Internship in the Design & UI team
Would you like to develop our Design system guidelines based on inputs from the team of UI and Digital designers?
Would you like to develop our Design system guidelines based on inputs from the team of UI and Digital designers? And do you want to work closely with the platform developer to assist in every day tasks related to the design system platform?
This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds as you do an internship focusing on digital design & platform. You become part of Design & UI team. Here, we are 12 colleagues responsible for safeguarding and creating the best possible user experience in our digital products and offerings. As a part of our team, we guarantee a steep learning curve and we look forward to sharing our knowledge with you – and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential – as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will do your internship. We imagine that you will work with our Invision DSM platform. More specifically, you will:
- Develop guidelines and tools for the design system
- Be involved in testing new interfaces and writing reports and highlighting key insights
- Concept developing new digital interface assets for our design system
- Helping our platform lead in maintaining and improving the design system manager of Grundfos.
We expect the internship will start August 1, 2020 and ends on December 31. 2020. You will be working for 37 hours per week at our headquarters in Bjerringbro, but we are of course ready to schedule your working hours around exams and school work.
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at bachelor’s or master’s level within digital, medialogy or media & technology design and possess knowledge within using UI tools such as, Invision, Sketch and Adobe suite.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. Joining us in your internship, you too can drive this change while improving both your skills and resume. You become part of one big powerful team in an inspiring, learning environment - an opportunity you do not want to miss.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Head of Design & UI, Dripta Guha Roy at +4553194745.
If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 1st of May 2020 by clicking on the link “Apply for this job”. We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.