We are looking for a self-driven and curious Intern to join our Supply Planning Team for a period of 6-12 months.
The team is part of the Offshore Engineering Support Structures Execution organization and is responsible for on-time delivery of towers and MDS components to Offshore projects.
By joining our team, you will get a unique opportunity to gain practical knowledge of Supply Chain Management activities in a global technology company, as well as to apply your theoretical knowledge to practical situations.
Being an Intern in Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is an opportunity for you to develop your personal capabilities and build a professional and international network. It will also be an opportunity to get on with your professional development and get relevant work experience in a global technology company.
What are my responsibilities?
- Conducting weekly KPI reporting
- Analyzing data
- Placing orders
- Dealing with various requests from internal and external customers
- Carrying out NCC management
- Supporting various projects across different departments
- Ad hoc tasks
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are enrolled in a relevant higher education on a Bachelor or Master level and have passed the first semester with good results (please attach your grade transcripts and write the expected graduation date in your CV)
- You are an advanced user of Excel and experience with VBA will be perceived as an advantage
- You are an advanced user of MS Office and have a flair for IT systems in general
- You are a dedicated team player, goal oriented, self-driven and well-structured
- You possess excellent communication skills and are fluent in English, both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply for the job in English via the apply-button. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For further information about the position, please contact the hiring manager, Viliyana Savova, via phone: +45 3037 6881.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder