Internship - Backend Software Developer
Seasony was founded with the belief that robotics and automation are the keys to a future of vertical farming. Our goal is to enable vertical farming to be profitable, scalable, efficient, and pave the way for a sustainable agricultural transformation.
You will work directly with our lead software developer where you will directly influence the backend components. As a motivated developer, you quickly understand the webapp stack and start applying yourself where you see the need.
What to expect
You will be participating in all phases of the development process such as planning, prototyping, design, implementation, testing, and maintenance. You will have a chance to develop personally and professionally, and to expand your professional skills and experience. Your tasks might include developing new and optimizing existing features of our webapp, integrating 3rd party services to our existing IT system, automating workflows or recurring tasks, and solving ad-hoc everyday problems to improve the quality of our service. Throughout the internship, we expect that you will be heavily involved in developing a CI/CD pipeline with the backend team for both staging/production environments using Kubernetes on Azure.
Your Skills and Experiences
Your skills and experiences should be the following:
- You need to be enrolled for a course within the field of Computer Science or Software development.
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge within building object-oriented web applications and APIs in C# (.NET 5), ASP.NET Razor / Blazor is required.
- Knowledge about relational databases (MSSQL) is required.
- Knowledge about non-relational databases (MongoDB) is seen as a plus.
- Knowledge about microservice oriented architecture is seen as a plus.
- Knowledge about Swagger, Docker, and Kubernetes is seen as a plus.
- Knowledge within Microsoft Azure and Azure pipelines is seen as a plus.
What do we offer
We offer the following:
- An attractive internship in a small and agile team, with continuous guidance and help from the team.
- A workplace in an innovation hub in BetaFactory, Sydhavnen.
The internship is unpaid and the duration will be set to match the requirements set by your line of study. For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.