Internship - Widex FastTrack
Are you looking for an internship to kick-start your career in product management or project management?
Do you want to drive cross-functional projects from scoping to final implementation in the market together with dedicated team members? Do you want to work with determination of user- and market needs, product marketing and go-to market plans? Do you want to get experience with launch excellence? And do you want to familiarize yourself with project documentation, trial production, and get a chance to co-operate globally as well as locally?
Then you might be our new Intern in the Widex FastTrack team at Widex Headquarters north of Copenhagen.
The FastTrack team is a cross functional team focusing on projects with short development time including both branded Widex products and tailored private label solutions to our international customers. You will report to a Project Manager and work closely with the entire FastTrack team as well as other stakeholders in Widex Headquarters and our sales companies. You will be involved in preparing business plans and assumptions, defining commercial goals, performing product management and project management tasks according to the Widex Product Development process and Widex Launch Excellence Process. It is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience with project management as well as product management.
Your development is important to us. Training, feedback, and personal development plans are key tools to ensure your success as well as results and we will continue to challenge you while developing or sharpening your toolbox.
By the end of the internship you will be considered for potential vacancies on fixed terms.
- Working hours: Full time
- Start date: 1. February 2019 or earlier
- Internship length: 5-6 months (we are flexible towards your studies)
- The remuneration follows the normal pay level for internships
- Bachelor or Master degree student within e.g. Export engineering or Production engineering
- Passion for technology, processes, customers and business
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Demonstrated strong academic performance
- Fluent in English - both verbally and written
- Positive energy and motivated by learning a lot
Apply as soon as possible by attaching your CV, cover letter and we will interview continuously.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.