For our Electromagnetic Team in the Generator Department we are looking for an ambitious intern to be a part of a multi skilled generator project team, covering competences within electromagnetic calculation (FEM), knowledge of MATLAB, test & validation and mechanical design (CAD). In order to bring state-of-the-art turbine technology to a still more competitive market continuous improvement of our turbines is one of the corner stones of our culture, and without compromising on safety and quality; time to market is one of our main priorities. Consequently, our Generator Department is at the forefront of the latest Direct Drive Generator technology, and we are replacing the gear box with our own developed multi-poled, outer rotor, permanent magnet generator.
What are my responsibilities?
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting data from turbines
- Performance testing of Generators - followed by analysis and reporting
- Taking part in testing and measurement campaigns in turbines
- Material Testing - followed by analysis and reporting
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are enrolled at a university and you must have finalized at least 2 years of study within the field of electrical engineering or physics and preferable have some experience with measuring systems and analyzing measuring data
- You are detail oriented and accurate
- You have a systematic approach to your work tasks, and you make a robust planning of your work
- You have a hands-on approach to your tasks, and you are comfortable with processes within a large organization
- You thrive in a multicultural environment
- You possess excellent communication and English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Klaus N Andersen via phone +45 3037 5213
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder