International Sales Manager with technical expertise
Are you up for an exciting challenge in sales, and do you want to play an essential role in creating the future of Palsgaard on the global market for special nutrition?
Are you up for an exciting challenge in sales, and do you want to play an essential role in creating the future of Palsgaard on the global market for special nutrition? Do you have an in-depth understanding of how food ingredients work, and can you drive an ambitious sales agenda and deliver specialist expertise at the same time? If so, you should apply for this challenging position as Technical Sales Manager.
You will play a central role in expanding and strengthening our network of clients and business partners primarily in the Nordic Countries. Most importantly, special nutrition will be your main field of expertise, and therefore, the role also includes continuous improvement of sales to key accounts and large international companies worldwide in this area.
“With this unique role, we want to strengthen our excellent sales team and our position on the global market for food aid. The role includes the best of two worlds; scientific excellence in nutrition combined with an urge to bring high value to our clients through sales. We want to do even better and to be the preferred business partner when it comes to special nutrition”, says Cai Sales Director EMR/Nordic.
You will report directly to the Sales Director EMR/Nordic, Cai Christensen, and will be working from our headquarter in Juelsminde (DK) with approximately 60 – 70 days of travel a year.
- You drive sales-oriented processing of clients in selected markets independently.
- You uncover client potentials and relevant market knowledge to be anchored across Palsgaard.
- You build, guide and coordinate Palsgaard’s activities within special nutrition and food aid.
- You cooperate with our subsidiaries and local collaborators on the markets.
- You integrate application as a significant part of market deals.
- You provide service to our network of distributors.
- You prepare budgets, plans, and follow up on activities and make reports of sales development.
What do you need to apply?
You have a technical education within the food industry/chemistry for example a BSc in Food and Nutrition, Food Engineer, Chemical Engineer or MSc in food science and technology or similar - ideally combined with a commercial education.
You have at least + 5 years of experience in a similar role that combines theoretical knowledge in nutrition with a strong sales drive. You can work independently on our local markets with a clear aim to define and drive best-in-class performance and bring high value to our clients and partners.
You are an experienced traveller, and therefore have a thorough experience with foreign cultures, which gives you a strong advantage in building strong relationships across countries and functions. You have excellent communication skills and are proficient in written and spoken English. As you will be our expert within the area of food aid and special nutrition, it is vital that you are up to date on the most recent trends and guidelines on the area to support your arguments and guide colleagues and clients around the world.
What do we offer you?
- A job in an expanding company that combines technological knowledge with practical value generation.
- A job in an international environment with clients, partners, and colleagues all over the world.
- A job in a market leading company with high CSR standards and CO2 neutral production.
- A job with unique working conditions, including one extra week of holiday (7th week), health insurance, and possibilities for further career development etc.
- A job with profit sharing through a special pension scheme.
- A job in a socially well-functioning atmosphere and informal environment.
Do you have any questions?
If you want to drive innovation and help shape our industry, then send us your application and resume as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Sales Director EMR/Nordic, Cai Christensen, tel.: +45 4070 1393.
Palsgaard is a worldwide leader in providing advanced plant-based emulsifier solutions to the food and packaging industries. We invented the first food emulsifier over 100 years ago, and today, our products are sold in more than 120 countries either via our own sales offices or through an extensive network of agents and distributors. Worldwide we are approx. 589 Heart Working colleagues across 17 countries.
Palsgaard is a subsidiary of The Schou Foundation, which owns a group of companies whose corporate culture is unique and strongly affected by a long history. Physically, our culture is centred around the majestic Palsgaard Estate in its beautiful natural surroundings, which is home to our headquarters.
If you want to learn more about Palsgaard, please visit our website: www.palsgaard.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.