As an Intern in Supplier Assurance, you will join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have the opportunity to support the QEHS Supplier Assurance Team and collaborate with internal stakeholders and packaging suppliers with regards to packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and continue the implementation of our legal setup, supporting quality assurance of packaging material.
Our preferred location is at our Headquarters in Aarhus, but we offer flexible working conditions (e.g. home office, smart working).
About the job
As our Intern in Supplier Assurance, you will be working on specific packaging projects which can be used as inspiration for your thesis. Furthermore, you will also get the opportunity to:
- participate in a feasibility study to develop global packaging standard
- participate in projects related to legal compliance of packaging materials – sustainability, quality standards and specifications
- to collaborate in the definition and driving of verification setups including contact with packaging suppliers to gather relevant data, reviewing documentation, migration test results and methodologies
- to contribute with ideas to our international project teams
- to communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders from our QEHS team, procurement, packaging optimization, packaging developers, purchasing and business functions
- perform horizon scanning and stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- work in a multicultural environment within an international and diverse team
Who are you?
You are a student about to conclude your Master’s in engineering focusing on material, mechanical, chemical or environmental areas.
- You have a structured way of working and excellent communication skills
- You have a target-driven mind-set, a learning by doing attitude, and a team-oriented working style
- You might have practical experience acquired through other internships
- You have excellent English skills
- You have advanced know-how in MS-Office and have an analytical and global mindset
- You are a self-motivated person with high thirst for knowledge, striving for excellence in a challenging environment
- We expect that you can start your internship during September 2020 and will be able to work with us for approximately 4-6 months.
What do we offer?
This is a great opportunity for you to lay the foundation for your future career and learn to navigate in professional, multinational company.
Finally, you will become part of a truly international community and expand your network in Denmark.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. We will review applications on an ongoing basis and close the position as soon as the right candidate has been found.