Intern, Marketing Commercialization
Would you like to be part of a world-leading, high-growth company providing 3D technologies for the Dental and Audio industries? 3Shape offers a unique opportunity to kick-start your career and is looking for an ambitious, high performing and self-driven Intern for Global Marketing.
Your work will help ensure that we maintain our position as a world leader in dentistry. The position is located at 3Shape HQ in Copenhagen, next to Kongens Nytorv.
About the position
You will work daily with a team of dedicated and skilled colleagues within marketing, product management, academy and sales. The primary tasks will be within the area of marketing planning, rolling out marketing strategy on a regional and global scale, performance tracking and project management. It is crucial that you are analytically minded and enjoy working with marketing on digital channels. However, the position at the same time requires an outgoing commercial mindset as you will work on projects across the organization and are expected to be able to present your work to many different stakeholders.
- Being part of the planning and optimizing of the digital marketing activities
- Prepare and create Social Media content for the business unit
- Drive specific marketing projects with key stakeholders, e.g. digital marketing strategy, regional product and campaign launches, campaign roll-out
- Prepare product, workflow & strategy presentations in Power Point
- Provide proactive recommendations and ideas to optimize our commercial efforts keeping in mind the customer journey, lead generation, and tracking etc.
- Own and drive different projects initiatives and ad hoc tasks.
Your development is important to us. Training, feedback, and personal development plans are key tools to ensure your success as well as results and will continue to challenge you while developing or sharpening your skills. If you are motivated by making a difference and being part of a dynamic and passionate team, you may be the person we are searching for.
- Working hours: Full time
- Start date: February, 2021 (we are flexible towards your studies)
- Internship length: 6 months
- The remuneration follows the normal pay level for internships.
- You are on your final year of your Bachelor’s degree or beginning of your Master’s – a relevant one for the position e.g. cand.merc. or similar.
- Preferably you still have 1 year or more left until graduation.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Self-driven, proactive and structured.
- Strong team player and curious to learn.
- Ability to build relations and make an impact at all levels.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.