Intern, Audio Engineering
At EPOS we believe in premium quality in everything we do to give our customers a perfect sound experience, supreme wearing comfort and a genuine design of our headsets. With our headsets, our customers answer millions of calls each day, explore virtual gaming worlds or simply relax with their favorite music on the move.
Our headsets love the ears of our customers and our customers love our headsets. This has resulted in a strong and stable growth of our business, and we are now looking for you: A dedicated and smart student intern who would like to join our Audio Engineering team working within the field of acoustics and sound quality.
Passion for Acoustic and Sound Quality?
You will become part of our Audio Engineering team working within the field of acoustics and sound quality. In detail, you will:
- Be part of ensuring consistent premium acoustic lab facilities
- Help create standardized measurement setups
- Ensure standard acoustical measurements
- Help keep the labs standardized over time
- Ensure that our labs stay calibrated over time
Preferably you bring the following skills with you:
- It´s a requirement, that you are still enrolled in a relevant field of study - preferably acoustics
- You have a general passion for sound
- Preferably you have experience with acoustic measurement devices
- You have practical flair in working with lab-setups and soldering does not scare you.
- As a person: You are stable, flexible, open-minded, structured, solution-oriented & self-driven
As an intern you can look forward to working in a dynamic and international environment, where achieving premium quality is a main target. In this position, you will go beyond theory and get hands-on experience within our audio development labs. This internship is a full time job (37 hours per week) over a period of approximately 5-6 months.
Join the team
If you have any questions regarding the job please call Head of Audio Engineering, Kim Larsen (KILA@EposAudio.com) on +45 56 18 00 24. Please submit your application in English only. Since we are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on continuous basis, we urge you to apply as soon as possible no later than 19 September 2022. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.