Join us on our amazing digital transformation journey, utilizing our hybrid integration platform based on Azure Integration services and Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 to support the implementation of Dynamics D365FO.
Become part of our global Integration Services team
Group IT supports the entire GN Group. We are dedicated to managing and developing our IT system landscape that supports the entire organization in doing what it does best: leading major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions to make life sound better.
In this set-up, you will join our global Integration Services team of 9 colleagues with 2 based in the US. Together, we work across the GN Group to deliver top-class integration solutions that support the business in achieving their operational, tactical and strategic objectives.
Our strategy is clear: Azure is our future. While we are working with the hybrid integration platform, we are moving towards Azure Cloud using agile methodology and Azure DevOps as tools. Specifically, we are working with BizTalk 2016 and Azure IAS to support our large GN ERP project.
Best-in-class testing framework
As our test manager, you will be responsible for defining, implementing and continuously improving a best-in-class testing framework for our different applications, including testing processes and governance across internal and external stakeholders.
This entails securing and driving efficient test processes and ensuring alignment with our overall strategy. You will:
- Drive the test process, making sure the quality of the solutions meets customer demands
- Drive automated test implementation in projects and daily operations
- Optimize the test processes, work with the quality of acceptance criteria to enable a lean test process for both business and IT and automate all possible scenarios
- Be part of projects and daily operation when it comes to testing in order to facilitate, optimize and set requirements for test cases and test plans
- Deliver great solutions according to our road map
A shared passion for making a difference
You will work with a cross-functional technical team, primarily located in Ballerup, Denmark. We all enjoy developing innovative solutions to challenging problems in an informal and relaxed work environment where we value learning as well as sharing our knowledge with each other.
A technical IT background with test experience
As a person, you are ready to take on the responsibility of working on our test process. Which strategy is right? How do we create the best test cases? Is everyone in the team up to date on how we work?
These are just some of the questions you will help answer as you break down complex problems into well-defined and manageable units of work for not just yourself but also your team. And as you do so, it is important to us that you maintain a quality focus. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- May have a technical IT background, but most importantly, have a deep understanding of all aspects of manual and automated testing disciplines
- Have sound experience with writing acceptance criteria and tests cases
- Are experienced within different test environment for integration testing and have a technical understanding as well as practical experience with test processes
- Understand agile methods and processes and can support agile project teams with advice and guidance on test requirements
- Speak and write English effortlessly
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 2 July 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager, Integration Services, Kim Andersen on +45 2634 5654.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.