Are you passionate about system development and integration? Would you like to become a key figure of Kamstrup's integration team, working side by side with experienced integration specialists, and play a key role in developing Kamstrup's future integration architecture?
Become a part of our Enterprise System team in Kamstrup
Kamstrup is one of the world's leading manufacturers of intelligent metering solutions for energy and water consumption. In the newly established position as Integration Developer, you will become part of our Enterprise Systems team that belongs to Group IT.
The team consists of dedicated colleagues, who possess competences within system administration, development, integration and architecture. The team is responsible for operation, development and life cycle planning of Kamstrup’s core platforms and applications supporting company-wide business processes. These platforms include ERP, CRM, PLM and Service Management systems as well as third party applications.
We are about to embark on an exciting journey, where integrations will play an important role
As our new Integration Developer you will work closely together with Kamstrup's Enterprise Integration Specialist, there you together will rethinking our integration architecture and interface usage within the organization. We aim to improve information flow throughout the company and enable higher process efficiency for both internal and external application users.
More specific, your primary tasks will include:
- Capture business requirements for new process integration, being directly involved in the integration projects, following all project phases, from analysis and design to maintenance and monitoring
- Design system to system integration via our core Enterprise Service Bus
- Partake in the definition and shaping of Kamstrup’s future integration architecture
- Maintain documentation of current state integrations, services, and promote reuse of existing API’s for internal and external stakeholder within each new project
- Have close contact with other departments in the Group including Production IT, Development, BI
As a person, you are outgoing and proactive and you thrive on communication across business functions. You consider yourself to be creative and capable of suggesting new ideas without compromising common validated framework. You have a methodical and analytical approach to your tasks, are able to work independently, with a focus on the quality of your deliverables.
Furthermore, it is a requirement that you:
- have a relevant technical degree e.g. a B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, IT or similar
- have minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- have previously worked with Integration platforms or Enterprise Service Bus, Message Queue systems (RabbitMQ, or similar) implementing integration solutions
If you have knowledge of API development using Microsoft .net, C#, and Web API, as well as Azure Integration Service and Azure DevOps, this would be considered an advantage.
It is a requirement that you master English on a high level - both orally and written. Danish will be an advantage.
We offer more than just a job
In the position as Integration Developer we offer you an exciting position where you have a major influence on the future integration solutions for Enterprise Systems in Kamstrup. You will become part of an international company that strives every day to ensure the momentum and optimization of the world's water and energy resources.
We offer flexible working hours and numerous employee benefits, counting a healthy canteen, free fruit, fitness facilities, in-house dental clinic, hairdresser and a free health clinic. Moreover, we have an active employee association.
Do you want to be a part of Kamstrup?
Please submit your application by using the link below. Applications are reviewed on a continuous basis, and you can expect a response within six weeks.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Enterprise Systems Manager, Casper Gjørup on phone: +45 8993 1000.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.