GN is on an amazing digital transformation journey, implementing Dynamics D365FO and a hybrid integration platform based on Azure Integration services and Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016.
Do you want to be part of our expedition? Then this is your chance to use your integration skills in an ambitious and modern integration team.
Become part of a global team
At our headquarters in Ballerup, you will join our Integration Services team dedicated to managing and developing our IT systems. Doing so, we support the entire organization in leading major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions to make life sound better.
As part of Group IT, we assist the entire GN Group, including our 3 subsidiaries, GN Store Nord, GN Audio and GN Hearing, by translating business requirements into solid integrations that connect internal systems with partners and customers worldwide.
Specifically, we are working with a hybrid platform of BizTalk and Azure Cloud, and we use SAFe methodology and Azure DevOps as tools.
Deliver top class integration solutions
As an integration developer, you will be working directly with our business, partners and customers. Your key task is to secure that we are building solutions that fulfill specific business objectives, meet service level agreements and adhere to established enterprise strategies and practices.
You will be involved throughout the full life cycle of the projects, lead and mentor geographically distributed development team members and act as a consultant to both internal and external resources. Likewise, you serve as a first point of second- and third-level escalation when it comes to handling support cases.
Guidelines for tasks:
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, modifies and supports technical integration solutions of high complexity, significance and risk
- Conducts design and code reviews throughout the project life cycle to ensure solution integrity
Hands-on development experience
To succeed in this position, you will need to have the ability to break down complex problems into well-defined and manageable units of work. You have demonstrated maturity and resilience in solving technical and project issues, and you have a proactive, positive can-do mindset.
Moreover, you have:
- Hands-on development experience building enterprise-level applications and integrations with a focus on performance, scalability, maintainability and security
- Experience building integrations with BizTalk
- Experience building EDI integrations, including X12, EDIFACT, RosettaNET
- Experience designing and developing solutions in various technologies and protocols, including Microsoft BizTalk Server, .NET, JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, HTTPS, C#
- Strong MS SQL experience, including designing DB Objects, coding stored procedures and writing efficient SQL queries for data reporting
- Experience developing/configuring and deploying BizTalk artifacts, including orchestrations, maps, ports, receive locations, schemas and custom pipelines
In addition, it will be advantageous that you either have experience with the following platforms, or alternatively that you are willing to acquire experience with these platforms
- Azure Cloud
- Azure DevOps
- Agile development framework
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 23.09.2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager, Integration Services, Kim Andersen on +45 2634 5654.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.