Installation and Commissioning Engineer
We are currently looking for Commissioning Engineers to join IRD Fuel Cells.
IRD Fuel Cells A/S
About the job
We are currently looking for Commissioning Engineers to join IRD Fuel Cells. We have been investing in advanced and complex production equipment for our new production facility in Odense. For the installation and commissioning of such equipment we need new colleagues. You will be part of a strong team of qualiﬁed technicians and engineers. The position is based in Odense, Denmark.
As our new Installation and Commissioning Engineer, you will be responsible for the installation and commissioning of our new production lines. Together with the supplier you will ensure of a smooth installation process and handle the following test and commissioning phase. You will hand over a fully tested and documented production line (converting technology) to the production department, so they can meet our customers’ demands.
- Installation process of our advanced production lines.
- Commissioning of production lines as per our customers speciﬁcations.
- Scheduling and coordinating above processes.
- Creating and carrying out test procedures.
- Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults (with suppliers).
- Preparing reports, documentation, and SoPs.
- Training operators and technical staﬀ in production department.
- Providing technical support to production department.
- Ensuring safe working conditions.
About your technical qualiﬁcations:
- Bachelor’s degree or above, in mechanical or mechatronic engineering.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in installation or maintenance of converting systems.
- Good skills of English both orally and in writing.
- Good understanding of PLC systems preferably also some programming.
- Experience with converting systems for fuel cells, battery production or similar.
- Knowledge of fuel cell technology.
- Knowledge of clean room working environment.
About your personal qualiﬁcations:
- Able to communicate clearly with colleagues, and suppliers.
- Ability to work in a structured manner.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Analytical skills.
At IRD Fuel Cells, we are devoted to production of fuel cell components for our customers all over the World.
We have been in the fuel cells business since 1996, and our highly skilled team comprises people with many diﬀerent backgrounds – and since the beginning we have been striving for the same goal: To develop and ensure a sustainable future.
We are a dynamic and dedicated team of technicians and researchers, and we are looking forward to work together with you!
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe you would be a great ﬁt, please submit your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate.
Please send it via the apply link.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact:
Line Hassenkam Pedersen on email@example.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder