Innovative software developer for augmented reality solutions
Are you looking for a challenging job where you can use your development skills and curiosity to build the future solutions for a dynamic and growi
Are you looking for a challenging job where you can use your development skills and curiosity to build the future solutions for a dynamic and growing company?
3Shape is looking for an enthusiastic and highly skilled software developer for our architecture and technology group. You will become a driving part of investigating augmented reality and other emerging solutions for the dental industry. Working in small teams across our R&D department you will implement prototypes and evaluate their feasibility. The job will be varied and will evolve based on our experiences and new bright ideas.
You are a highly accomplished developer who possesses knowledge of image analysis, computational geometry, 3D and graphics. You like to explore technologies, to think out of the box, and to make the effort to solve difficult problems, and you spread your enthusiasm to those around you. You believe in sharing knowledge, and find it natural to connect with others in the company to find the best solutions.
3Shape is a Copenhagen based company with over 1000 employees worldwide (more than 300 in Copenhagen) with a mission to change the world of dentistry with our hardware and software solutions. Our 3D scanner portfolio contains laser based desktop scanners, intra-oral scanners, and CT scanners, and our software stack includes CAD/CAM software for all types of dental restorations and orthodontics as well as local and cloud data management. We are among the world leaders in the industry and we are proud to say that our products help thousands of patients every day - we invite you to join us in this endeavour.
- Develop software for augmented reality prototypes
- Communicate and plan with project members and stakeholders
- Investigate emerging technologies and collect ideas for the future
- You have a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- You have several years of experience as a Software Developer
- You have active experience with AR, image analysis, 3D modelling, Rendering, computational geometry
- You are an experienced programmer, preferably in C#.
- You have experience using one or more Augmented Reality SDKs
- You have good communication skills - must be fluent in spoken and written English
- An attractive and informal work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues.
- A huge possibility to influence your job and specialize according to your interests
- A well-structured organization focused on development of high quality and professional products.
- Competitive employment terms and benefits and a good work-life balance
- A great location in central Copenhagen, near the Kongens Nytorv metro station
Read more about working at 3Shape at www.3shape.com/Corporate/Careers
Applications are accepted in either Danish or English. Please apply by cklicking on "Ansøg" and uploading your motivational cover letter and resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder