Are you passionate about new technologies and how they can be applied to optimise business processes and deliver information insight? Do you take pride in keeping updated on the latest technical innovations in the market?
Join us and become Innovation & Technology Consultant in IT Architecture where we set strategic direction for our IT assets.
You will work closely with colleagues on architectural anchoring of new technologies ensuring relevant disciplines are adhered to, eg security, integrations, infrastructure, technically and operationally.
In IT Architecture in DONG Energy we want to strengthen our innovation and technology capabilities to support our businesses with new and innovative solutions that complement our IT landscape. We want to be a trusted partner on innovation and ensure anchoring of new technologies in our existing IT portfolio.
You will be based at our office in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work – mainly to our locations in Denmark.
Your key duties will be to
- be involved in several initiatives where Innovation & Technology is essential to deliver business improvements involving, eg, IoT, Robotics, 3D printing or AI
- be responsible for scouting and assessment of new technologies, facilitation of POV/POC in the field against relevant use cases and following bridging towards IT implementation
- guide and advice business and IT stakeholders on good practice embedding new technologies and liaise with vendors, networks and forums to share early learning
- co-lead an internal community for sharing innovative thinking and knowledge on new and emerging technologies.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- hold a relevant degree in Technology or Engineering and/or have some years' work experience with new technologies decomposing and assessing their qualities
- have held a position in an IT organisation, software company or similar providing consultancy centred around new technologies
- are energised by your specialty on innovation, scouting and assessing new and emerging technologies and you ensure sharing your knowledge
- are naturally actively seeking new information via networks, fora, vendors etc.
- are a team player, happy to drive progress and can engage and motivate team members around you.
Moreover, you speak and write English fluently, and being proficient in Danish is a clear advantage. You are familiar with IT disciplines like ITIL, Prince2, Agile, Scrum, SAFE and innovation processes. Experience from the utility or energy sector is an advantage.
A unique job opportunity for the right candidate with the ability to influence the agenda and focus areas and pave the way for new technology implementations in DONG Energy. You will be part a team of ambitious and knowledge covetous colleagues dedicated to pursue the DONG Energy vision, leading the energy transformation towards green energy.
Please do not hesitate to contact Maria Barlev, Head of IT Architecture, on telephone +45 9955 7995 if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 30 September 2017, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Click on the button to submit your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 9955 7995