Our global Technology Innovation Department in Siemens Wind Power is looking for a strong Innovation Portfolio Coordinator who is to bridge innovation initiatives across universities in Denmark and our Global Technology Innovation Department. Your initiatives will be tried out and tested in close co-operation with our Technology Department making sure that we are on the leading edge of technology innovation for our future wind turbine solutions. You must visualize the portfolio of different initiatives and create tangible results in terms of innovation initiatives and building up strong partnerships externally and internally in the Siemens Wind Power organization.
What are my responsibilities?
- Building a road map for co-operations with universities in Denmark
- Analyzing and assessing new technologies with regards to application potential in wind power
- Consulting and supporting the Technology Department on innovation management and technology assessment methodology
- Building bridges among different stakeholders to support successful introduction of new technologies
- Building and maintaining a network inside and outside of Siemens to stay up to date on technology trends (scouting) are part of your area of responsibility
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You successfully completed a Master‘s degree in engineering or science, ideally combined with business/commercial know-how
- Additionally, you gained several years of experience in applying innovation and technology management methods, preferably in investment goods industries
- Ideally, you have first-hand experience in wind power or energy markets
- You bring proven abilities in functional leadership, as well as intercultural awareness and experience
- You have excellent practical and people management skills, strong communication skills and can interface with numerous parties
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in both written and spoken English
- You are willing to travel up to 1-2 days per week for this role
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For more information about the position please call hiring manager Bo Rohde Jensen on +45 3067 7485.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5772.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder