As Infrastructure Network Engineer, you will be working in an international setting working on the direction and implementation of network solutions within the global infrastructure environment. You will act as trusted advisor to provide technical expertise and guidance for network related infrastructure components together with Ambu personnel and IT vendors. The infrastructure environment is undergoing development, we use Cisco and Pala Alto FW. You will play a key role in defining the correct setup for Ambu. To succeed in this position, you should have solid technical experience and a sincere interest in Network, security and be able to excel at both operations and project-driven work.
You will be part of Ambu’s Corporate Business IT, and day-to-day within IT Operations which operates the global infrastructure setup at Ambu. You will work with a number of Ambu colleagues and our IT vendors on a day-to-day basis. Furthermore, you will be involved in on-going initiatives across Ambu’s IT organization.
Areas of responsibility will include
- Take a technical lead role in driving internal infrastructure network initiatives.
- Maintain, implement and ensuring operations of Ambu network infrastructure by. interacting and following up with multiple vendors across IT operations landscape.
- Interact directly with the IT operations and IT leadership team regarding network security vulnerabilities and threats.
We believe the ideal candidate has the following competencies
- 5+ years of experience defining and driving network in a international setup
- A solid understanding of network security, design, monitoring and vendor management.
- Knowledge of Cisco and Palo Alto environments with complementing knowledge on other technologies, e.g. Microsoft, Linux and Azure cloud
- Familiarity with various IT / technologies including DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, VPN Gateways, IPS, Proxy, etc.
- At least a Bachelor degree within IT, or comparable education
- Experience working in a regulated industry is an advantage
- Fluency in English
Ambu – a visionary and international workplace where your efforts matter
Ambu is a company that expands rapidly and has ambitious growth targets. We meet these targets through interdisciplinary teamwork between motivated and highly skilled employees. Your contributions and efforts are crucial to our success and by joining us you will get the opportunity to work in an international head office with an informal working environment.
We offer a wide range of professional, social and financial employee benefits along with exciting job challenges and career opportunities contributing to your job satisfaction.
When to apply
If you are ready to apply for the position, please apply as soon as possible. We will invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis so no need to hesitate. This job ad might be online until May 26th, but once we have found the right candidate, this ad will no longer be online.
For further inquiries please contact John Søgaard-Hansen, Head of Infrastructure at +45 2046 7571.
Your application will be treated confidentially.
Skriv venligst i din ansøgning, at du har set jobbet hos Jobfinder.
Since 1937, breakthrough ideas have driven our work to bring efficient healthcare solutions to life within our fields of excellence: Anaesthesia, Patient Monitoring & Diagnostics and Emergency Care. Millions of patients and healthcare professionals worldwide depend and rely on the functionality and performance of our products. We are dedicated to improving patient safety and determined to advance single-use devices.
The manifestations of our efforts range from early inventions like the Ambu Bag™ resuscitator and the legendary BlueSensor™ electrodes to our latest landmark solutions such as the aScope™ endoscope – the world’s first single-use flexible video scope. Our commitment to bringing new ideas and superior service to our customers has made Ambu one of the most recognised medico-technical companies in the world. Our head office is situated near Copenhagen in Denmark. Ambu employs approximately 4,500 people in Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.ambu.com.