Imagine a future where you’re part of a strong Architecture & Technology community that designs and documents the coherent infrastructure architecture
Join us in this role where you’ll design and document the infrastructure cloud solutions in the organisation’s global infrastructure landscape. We’re looking for multiple new colleagues in Denmark, Poland, and Malaysia.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of Architecture & Technology which is a community consisting of 100+ architects working with the business through an agile delivery organisation. This community ensures a great cohesion and platform for high-quality knowledge sharing. In collaboration with your colleagues, you’ll identify cloud architecture patterns, create architecture, guidelines, and solution diagrams, as well as communicate to all relevant stakeholders in the delivery organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving roadmaps for cloud technologies and components for our platform, while incorporating security controls
- influencing and driving the cloud transformation
- overseeing and migrating workloads e.g., servers and applications alongside the Centre of Excellence
- implementing a strong DevOps culture and CI/CD principles for automating infrastructure as code for our Platform teams
- providing technical direction and support throughout the implementation process.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have expert knowledge with Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- have experience with integration and API development, and are familiar with Kubernetes and container tech
- have experience with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and FaaS technologies
- have experience with IaC, coding/scripting (SQL, Python, PowerShell, or similar) and are well-versed in DevOps automation tools
- extensive experience with the design and development of complex application architecture and system landscape
- have strong cooperation capabilities with a solid operational experience, and the ability to solve problems alongside stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For DK and Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Frøling Pedersen, Head of Architecture & Technology CC, on +4599555579 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder