Are you passionate about cloud services and best-of-breed cloud solutions?
Join us and become Infrastructure Architect in the Infrastructure Service Delivery department where you’ll act as trusted advisor for both internal IT as well as business in terms of utilisation of Microsoft Azure services and other relevant cloud technologies. Furthermore, you’ll be responsible for releasing management, governing our Microsoft Azure tenants and setting guidelines for monitoring, logging, backup, deployment etc.
You’ll join a team of 8 skilled people located in Virum and including both architects and delivery people.
Your key tasks will be to
- be responsible for the technical ownership of the MS Azure domain and architecture
- be responsible for Radius’ use of the Azure platform and how to integrate their applications
- design and plan the domain architecture to ensure long-term sustainability
- create reusable Azure artefacts to ensure stability
- ensure that the platform is running both cost-efficiently and as expected by working closely together with both the ART developers and the operation provider.
Furthermore, you’ll provide guidance on the life cycle of cloud-based solutions, including tools, technologies and best practices for application management (Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Application Portfolio Management (APM) and Application Performance Management (APM))
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor or master’s degree within IT
- have strong experience with various cloud solutions
- have a passion for IT and understand the journey the world of IT is on regarding the utilisation of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS in modern enterprise landscapes, with legacy dependencies
- demonstrate sound business judgement in balancing risk, likelihood and cost against the overall requirements
- speak and write Danish and English to effectively communicate with your team and the business users.
You’ll be part of an IT organisation on a journey towards a new ownership. We’re looking for a person who is open-minded, has a strong technical focus, is a team player and is curious to be part of the green transformation within the utility sector.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 15 November 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. Applications in Danish are accepted on equal terms.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Søren Steenslev, Head of Service Delivery in Radius, by telephone on +45 9955 8753 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that we may requests a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.