Infrastructure Architect to develop a strong, modern and mature IT infrastructure
Do you feel strongly for the latest Microsoft features, and are you passionate about designing mature and secure setups?
Join us and become Infrastructure Architect in the Infrastructure Service Delivery department where you’ll act as trusted advisor for both internal IT and the business in terms of utilisation of Microsoft services and other relevant infrastructure technologies. Furthermore, you will be architecting, implementing and securing the Server and Microsoft bases system setups across the entire IT platform, setting guidelines for monitoring, logging, backup, deployment, etc.
You’ll join a team of eight skilled people located in Virum, which counts both architects and delivery people.
Your key tasks will be to
- design and implement new infrastructure systems in alignment with Radius IT standards
- extend the professional use of the Microsoft System platform, especially in the areas of o365, Security and related services, Microsoft Server Operating system and Hybrid datacenter architecture
- be a key driver in the implementation and adoption of new MS Security technologies
- be a key player in setting new standards and developing system roadmaps for the central Microsoft-based infrastructure solutions.
Furthermore, you’ll provide guidance on the life cycle of Microsoft-based solutions, including tools, technologies and best practices for application management (Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Application Portfolio Management (APM) and Application Performance Management (APM)).
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT
- have a passion for a Microsoft-based IT infrastructure and the needed security elements in such systems
- have a passion for IT and understand the journey the IT world is on, in regards to the utilisation of Cloud and SaaS, PaaS landscapes, with legacy dependencies
- demonstrate sound business judgment in balancing risk, likelihood and cost against the overall requirements
- speak and write Danish and English, enabling you to effectively communicate with your team and the business users.
You’ll be part of an IT organisation on a journey towards a new ownership. We’re looking for a person who has a strong technical focus, is a team player and is curious to be part of the green transformation within the utility sector.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 20 November 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Søren Steenslev, Head of Service Delivery in Radius, by telephone on +45 9955 8753, if you’d like to know more about the position.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for all applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.