Information Security Specialist
We are currently expanding our security architecture and incident response capabilities and are looking for an experienced (Senior) Security Specialist
Cyber Security is a key success factor for the IT and Digital Strategy of MAN Diesel & Turbo. We are currently expanding our security architecture and incident response capabilities and are looking for an experienced (Senior) Security Specialist within the Information Security department.
Information Security at MAN Diesel & Turbo interacts with IT, Digital, Engineering in business units worldwide, and with the security organization of the Volkswagen Group. We maintain the Information Security Management System, do security assessments, provide security awareness and security training, support IT and Digital security as well as shopfloor and product security. You will work in a dedicated international team (Germany, Denmark and India) and report to the Information Security Officer of MDT. The position is based in Copenhagen, and the common working language is English.
- University / master's degree in computer science or related field, technical security certifications a plus
- Experience as security architect
- Strong background in IT security and networking as well as relevant operating systems (Windows and Unix / Linux)
- Analytically strong
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Fluent in English & Danish, German a plus
- Willingness to travel (up to 50 days per year)
- Drive and enhance Information Security Architecture in MDT
- Design security architectures for networks and IT services
- Review security concepts of IT applications
- Security testing of relevant IT / digital applications
- Vulnerability analysis of IT environment (servers, network devices, clients)
- Analysis of developing threats to IT and Information Security
- Security assessments of suppliers and business partners at international locations
We offer you
- A versatile, creative and challenging job in a global company on the leading edge of marine technology
- An open and inspiring working environment comprising both professional and personal development opportunities
- An attractive salary package with pension scheme, flexible working hours and working place above the normal standard
- Roof top canteen with a delicious selection in the buffet.
- Workplace in Teglholmen, Copenhagen.
Are you interested?
If this is the job you are looking for please send a motivated application, CV and other relevant qualification by clicking "Ansøg".
The deadline for application will be 6th of July 2018. Interviews will happen during the application period.
We look forward to hear from you.
Want to know more?
For further information about the position, please contact Manager Peter Wimmer at +49 160 5336600, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website at http://dieselturbo.man.eu/ for further details of MAN Diesel & Turbo, you will read about our history, products and more about what it is like to be employed with our company.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder