Do you want to be part of our information security team and help us protect personal data?
Join us and become Information Security Officer in our Information Security department where you’ll be focusing on GDPR from an information security point of view. You’ll join a team of 14 colleagues who are passionate about raising the information security level in our company and industry. We ensure that appropriate data protection is applied to the information used in processes imposing a risk to our customers and colleagues. To identify the relevant processes, we own and facilitate a comprehensive toolset.
We want to create a world that runs entirely on green energy, and we have an ambitious strategy for protecting the green future from cyberthreats, so we need you to help us continuously improve our security posture.
Your key tasks will be to
- provide general business support with regard to data privacy and security
- follow security-related developments within the privacy field and translate these into compliance requirements and specific implementation points for innovative initiatives (e.g. for ARTs and projects)
- coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure that development initiatives know and follow internal compliance requirements
- directly conduct or support data privacy as well as information security assessments
- follow up on projects and process owners to ensure that the necessary security requirements have been implemented.
Furthermore, you’ll work with our awareness and training team to raise awareness around privacy and security within the business and IT functions.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant master’s degree, for example within IT (e.g. cand.it (MSc in information technology)), business informatics (e.g. cand.merc.it (MSc in business administration and information systems)) or business/IT law (e.g. cand.merc.jur (MSc in business administration and commercial law))
- have moderate experience within information security, IT audit, IT management and/or IT compliance
- wish to follow developments in the fields of information security and personal data legislation
- can translate between technical and legal requirements
- have a strong understanding of IT architecture and IT systems.
In addition, you have good communication skills and are able to create good relationships with stakeholders. To thrive in the job, it’s important that you’re self-driven and are eager to support the business in ensuring the right level of security. You’ll work across our organisation, mostly in Europe but also in the USA and Asia, so it’s important that you speak and write English fluently.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 24 March 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Casper Kann, Manager of Security, Risk & Compliance within Information Security, by telephone on +45 9955 9837 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.