Join us in this role where you’ll be a key team member in our international security team and apply your analytical skills across the business.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of Business Security Excellence, an ambitious team with a persevering but caring work spirit. Together with your colleagues, you’ll be involved with various security projects across the organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- increasing the security maturity and developing a security culture within the company
- advising on information security in projects to raise the information security awareness
- developing and maintaining reporting to management and other key stakeholders
- supporting the business in developing security processes
- developing and conducting workshops and training.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- possess excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- build relationships with relevant stakeholders and decision makers, and you actively seek collaboration with peers and involve others in decision-making and project work
- have experience with information security
- are analytical and structured.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Yasemin Göncü, Head of Business Security Excellence, on +4599555184 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.