Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Industry Technology Specialist (ITS), Grain & Beverages Technical Services Europe, Lyngby, DK
Are you a Scientist with a commercial mindset, passionate about creating value for customers?
We are seeking an experienced, talented and energetic Industry Technology Specialist to join our Grain & Beverage Technical Service Team based at our newly built Innovation Campus in Lyngby.
Our Technical Service Team supports customers in the Starch, Distilling and other Grain industries in Europe. You will play a key role in understanding customer needs, and be responsible for initiating and coordinating technical activities. In close cooperation with R&D and Sales and Marketing you will ensure professional technical support, and provide innovative solutions for our customers.
You will create solid business cases together with our customers and evaluate, plan and carry out projects from laboratory scale to industrial scale at Novozymes and at clients and partners. You will support the test marketing, the launching of new products and you are capable of writing technical articles, and giving speeches at industry conferences.
Frequent travelling and customer meetings in Europe will be part of your work (50%).
For the right individual, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced organization with huge potential for personal and professional development.
In this position you need to:
- Have a MSc or PhD in applied life science and/or technology, chemistry, biotechnology or chemical engineering, preferably with around 5 years’ industrial experience either in the laboratory or industrial processing (experience from the starch and refinery industry is an advantage)
- Be customer-oriented and have a commercial mindset
- Enjoy being a team player, interacting with customers and have good interpersonal skills under pressure.
- Be a team member that has a flair for planning, is structured and ready to find solutions.
- Have outstanding networking and communication skills
- Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
For further information, please contact the Technical Service Manager, Paul Satti +41 79 669 77 06.
Application deadline: 18th March 2019, but apply online already today, as we continuously screen incoming applications.
Please attach your diploma with your application and CV.
Please note that the application should be in English.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.