Industrialization Manager for GN FalCom
Do you want to work with state-of-the-art technology and project management within the supply chain? And are you motivated by getting responsibility that matches your desire and experience?
Then come and join us at FalCom as our new industrialization manager and play a big role in ensuring that our customers get their high-quality hearing protection headsets on time.
Built on 150 years of innovation – to make life sound better
FalCom is built on GN’s foundation as a global leader in intelligent audio solutions with headquarters in Ballerup. We create advanced hearing protection solutions enabling special operations, military, law enforcement and security personnel to communicate in the most extreme environments – all while providing world-class hearing protection.
You will be part of a small independent Global Operations team which handles all aspects of outsourced manufacturing, final assembly and distribution to customer programs.
Ensure the supply chain for your assigned customer programs
As our new industrialization manager, you will be responsible for new product introductions at our outsourced manufacturing partners. You will also get the responsibility for one or more customer programs, depending on their size and complexity.
This will mean, that you handle a wide range of tasks throughout the product journey in close cooperation with the design teams, product managers and developers, sales team and external suppliers with the aim to ensure manufacturability, quality, delivery and price. As such, you will get a wide net of stakeholders, both internally and externally.
Specific tasks include:
- Managing the supply chain for customer program(s)
- Distributing forecast to key suppliers – you make sure purchase orders are placed in due time
- Managing prototype builds and materials for these
- Securing that the required manufacturing capacity is available and introducing additional sources when/if needed
- Building and maintaining good stakeholder relations with current and potential suppliers to ensure quality products
“In this job, you can get all the responsibility you want. If you’re a little green, we’ll start small, and you’ll learn as we go along – but if your experience can justify it, you can hit the ground running. Either way, the sky is the limit here at FalCom,” says Head of Falcom Operations Henrik Fuglsang.
Project manager with supply chain insight
With a couple or more years of experience with project management within supply chain or operations, you have the ability to keep the overview, be organized and keep track of new versions of products and other changes. Furthermore, you have a technical interest as well as a commercial mindset, so that you can navigate both prices and demand requests as well as understand how a product is developed.
We imagine that you:
- Have 2+ years of project management experience, preferably with product development, supply chain or similar
- Might have a degree in engineering, perhaps within production or export, but we are open to other backgrounds as long as you instead have the experience to match the tasks at hand
- Understand the product journey, from prototypes and adjustments to the end product that meets set requirements
- Are excellent at stakeholder management, both internally and externally
- Have English proficiency – both in speaking and writing
- Are motivated by some travel activity post-COVID-19 to visit suppliers
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than May 4 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Falcom Operations Henrik Fuglsang on +45 4575 1469.