Do you love building innovative prototypes from scratch and finding new, practical uses for IIoT technologies and do you want to make it part of your day job?
Join us as our new IIoT Consultant in IT Architecture where you’ll put IIoT technologies to real use and provide advice to a wide range of stakeholders. We’re expanding our Innovation & Technology team in IT Architecture to support our business areas with innovative solutions that augment our current IT landscape. We’re currently a small team that dismantles new technologies to investigate if they are just ‘hype’ or can add real business value. We build prototypes with innovative technologies to help solve actual business needs and to get a better understanding of the technology.
Your key tasks will be to
- participate as subject matter expert in initiatives where IIoT is essential to deliver business improvements
- drive and document pilot IIoT projects against relevant use cases and bridging towards IT implementation
- develop and ensure stability of proof of concept IIoT solutions built upon off-the-shelf components
- work closely with your colleagues on architectural anchoring of new technologies ensuring relevant disciplines such as particularly security, integration and infrastructure setup are adhered to
- guide and advise business and IT stakeholders on good practice embedding IIoT and liaise with vendors, networks and forums to share early learnings.
Your competences include that you
- hold a degree in engineering, computer science or other relevant degree and/or have solid hands-on experience with IIoT
- love hacking prototypes together and can do a bit of everything if the project requires it
- have experience with Basic Linux/Raspberry Pi
- know Azure IoTHub and streaming analytics
- have experience with Python and GIT - experience with deploying code to edge devices is a plus.
Moreover, you’re actively seeking new information via IIoT networks, fora, vendors etc. You’re a team player, happy to drive progress and can engage and motivate team members around you. You’re a natural problem-solver and devoted to delivering high-quality solutions. You speak and write English fluently, and sound Danish language skills is an advantage. You’re familiar with IT disciplines like Agile, Scrum and SAFe as well as with innovation processes as Design Thinking.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 9 November 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lene Byskov, Manager of Innovation & Technology, by telephone on +45 2488 0442 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.