Do you want to contribute to feature, platform and technology development – and create products that make a real difference by making life sound better to people around the globe?
We inspire innovation
Join GN Audio at our HQ in Ballerup, Denmark. More than 8% of our revenue goes into research and development – enabling us to create intelligent audio solutions that transform the lives of people with hearing impairment.
Joining our R&D Image processing and Machine Learning team, you become part of a social group of colleagues who often go for activities together. Moreover, you can look forward to collaborating and sharing knowledge with our research teams in the Netherlands and USA.
We are looking for an experienced data scientist to help us analyze and process image data from our video products. Your responsibilities include analyzing data and producing new solutions and algorithms. To do this job successfully, you need proven skills in image processing statistics and programming. If you also have knowledge of machine learning models and software engineering, we’d like to meet you.
- Study and transform image data science prototypes
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Derive not just model numbers – but associate “real customer behavior” and communicate the results to a broad list of stakeholders
- Perform image and video statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of latest developments in the image processing and machine learning field
- MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field;
- Proven 2+ years of experience as a data scientist or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- In depth knowledge of mathematics, image processing, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python as well as knowledge of C++, C#.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Familiar with Azure/Cloud processing
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player – more important than an individualist
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in the English language
Would you like to know more?
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Lionel Plato Kuhlmann at email@example.com. To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 21 august 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.