IC Digital Design Engineer
Microsemi is expanding its digital IC design team with a talented design engineer. Candidates with a strong SW background may also be considered.
Microsemi Denmark is expanding its digital IC design organization. We are looking for a talented digital design engineer to strengthen our team. Candidates with a strong software background may also be considered.
You will join our existing digital IC design team with whom you will be responsible for the design and verification of our highly integrated (+500M transistors), leading edge Ethernet switch semiconductor products, which are typically deployed in the Internet and other networks worldwide. The products are manufactured in deep sub-micron technologies (65/28nm).
Your responsibilities will be within the following areas
- Participation in feature definition
- Block design
- RTL implementation and verification (VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog)
- Design documentation
- Test vector generation
- Lab validation of silicon
- Development and maintenance of our design environment
We expect that you have
- MSc or PhD
- Very good analytical skills
- Strong programming skills
- ASIC or FPGA design and RTL synthesis experience. Candidates with limited IC design experience, but a strong background in embedded SW may be considered.
- Solid English language skills – written as well as oral
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Ethernet and network technology knowledge
- Perl, Tcl scripting experience
- Linux, make
We offer you
- A dynamic and pleasant work environment with small offices (2-4 persons per office)
- A professional engineering team with very experienced, highly skilled engineers considered best in class
- An opportunity to work with leading edge technologies
About Microsemi Denmark
Microsemi Denmark has developed a market-leading portfolio of highly integrated Ethernet switch solutions. Our primary areas of responsibility are product definition, semiconductor design, software development, reference system development, and technical customer support. We are part of a world-wide organization with teams in USA, India, Taiwan, and China.
Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis.
For more information contact Torkil Oelgaard +45 4485 5999. Application as well as CV should be made on the "Ansøg" link (Job #5409 - click "International Job Opportunities", then on the left select "DNK" as country to view only positions in Denmark)
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder