Join us in this role where you’ll be helping the business succeed and staying secured by translating security and regulatory requirements into our IAM platform. As part of the IAM team, you’ll interact with all parts of the organisation, across many countries and cultures.
Welcome to Identity Access Management
You’ll be part of our Platform Services and IAM team where you, together with your colleagues around the globe, will form part of the Enterprise IAM Architecture. We implement the IAM platform, security best practices, guidelines, and blueprints. You’ll be engaging with the business units and our global IT and OT organisations in terms of their requirements or security concerns of regulators, partners, and clients.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with the IAM team, the IAM projects, and our business to identify and map current architecture and infrastructure across the IT and OT landscape
- guiding the design, architecture, and integration of the IAM toolset (IGA, PAM, MFA, Identity Repository) taking our goals and strategic direction into account
- designing, implementing, and maintaining the technical IAM platform while continuously evaluating and driving optimisation of the existing setup, and ensuring that the architecture remain updated and effective
- designing, planning, and implementing onboarding and maintenance of applications in the IAM toolset, as well as providing support and expertise to IT and OT on IAM tool utilisation and development
- leading IAM discussions in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement, and conversions, and recommending solutions when appropriate
- supporting IT goals and objectives including measures and projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have some experience with architecting and designing IAM, and troubleshooting IAM issues in a large-scale multi-site environment
- have knowledge of MS Active Directory authentication, incl. Group Policy Objects and Azure cloud
- understand and have experience working with risk management practices
- have excellent communication and technical skills
- have good team building skills and the ability to cooperate within virtual teams
- have a personal drive to achieve results.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28/02/2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations DK, on talentacquisitionDK@orsted.dk if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on +60392124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll travel to Denmark or Kuala Lumpur.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.