Do you want to be part of our new IAM Initiative from the very beginning?
Join us and become an IAM Specialist in Identity Access Management Architecture where you’ll participate in implementing a fit-for-purpose design that can support our business across domains and units. This will include validating Proof of Concepts, participate in solution design, implementing and testing according to design specifications and counselling the business with recommended approaches. Identity Access Management Architecture is a new department dedicated to supporting the Group’s IAM Initiative.
Your key tasks will be to
- participate in a team choosing the new global IGA platform
- deploy and test workflows, integrations, business policies and organisational roles
- maintain and customise the IAM platforms, including integrations to target systems
- participate in integrating the IGA platform with PAM and MFA solutions
- onboard access rights for new and existing applications and platforms.
In addition, you’ll develop and maintain IAM policies and procedures. This includes developing IAM strategy roadmaps based on compliance requirements.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant master’s degree and/or relevant practical experience within, e.g., information technology, engineering or quality management
- have a strong understanding of software design/specification/processes
- have broad experience with databases, networks and OS’s
- speak and write English fluently.
It’s a plus, but not a must, if you have knowledge of IGA or AM solutions (e.g. Omada, SailPoint, One Identity, ForgeRock, Ping Identity etc.).
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 16 June 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Niels Cunningham Glimø, Manager of IAM Architecture, by telephone on +45 9955 8460 if you’d like to know more about the position.
The organisation is expanding its global presence so some work outside normal hours should be expected to facilitate collaboration with team members across different time zones.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.