About the position
For our Mechanical Department within the Onshore Technology Section, we are looking for a skilled Hydraulics Engineer. This is a cross functional position which involves a lot of stakeholders and you will have the responsibility of the complete hydraulic system in a turbine. The department has the responsibility to develop and design the Nacelle and Hub modules, from concept to tested and verified products, ready for handover to serial production.
What are my responsibilities?
- Create and design hydraulic applications for new product developments
- Analyze data from the field for root cause analysis and performance optimization
- Develop close and long-lasting relationships with key suppliers and development partners
- Create specifications for hydraulic system tests
- Drive cost-out initiatives
- Monitor turbine performance
- Perform detailed documentation and design specifications
- Provide technical support towards our supplier and production
- Will be a part of a commodity team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, preferably with a specialization within electro-mechanical system design, with a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Hydraulics Engineer.
- You have hands-on experience with handling hydraulic trouble shooting, and you are familiar with relevant standards
- You have a thorough and structured approach to your work and can find innovative solutions to problems
- You are an independent and proactive self-starter and persistent in reaching your goals
- You strive in a cross-functional, international setting and understand team dynamics
- You possess excellent English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link.
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Anders Vorm Skougaard via phone +45 5167 3371
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.